ESG 360°: Our customized approach
TZP has developed ESG 360°, our customized approach to de-risk, identify strengths and unlock value by considering the full range of stakeholders that affect a business – a 360 degree perspective.
Our ESG program was launched with the following objectives:
- To increase the asset value of our companies through an elevated focus on all key stakeholders – employees, customers, suppliers/partners, the environment, communities, management, and investors.
- To reduce exposure to short and long-term risk.
- To attract great talent to our firm and portfolio companies because of our focus on ESG.
- To lead the way for ESG initiatives among lower-middle market PE firms.
ESG frameworks are firmly engrained across TZP’s activities – sourcing, deal execution, and post-investment initiatives. Through these practices, TZP looks to manage risk, while also building more valuable, competitive, and sustainable companies through strengthened relationships across all stakeholders.
TZP ESG Policy
TZP considers the ethical and societal ramifications of its investment activities.
- Our review and consideration of prospective investments is designed to take into account numerous factors and considerations that we consider appropriate, including environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) factors. In general, our approach is to highlight any relevant risks found during our investment diligence, including ESG related risks, to the applicable portfolio company and to work with such company to identify and mitigate the sources of such risks in order to advance the interests of its various stakeholders.
- As an organization, TZP is mindful of the ethical and societal impacts of its investment activities in general and of any proposed investment in particular. We seek to approach our investments, governance, and operations in a manner designed to align our obligations and goals, taking into account our understanding of the communities in which we are involved in.
For more information on TZP's ESG & Impact strategy, please download our ESG & Impact Report:
Second Annual TZP ESG & Impact Report
Inaugural TZP ESG & Impact Report